Points to be awarded using NCJRA Point System. All ties will be broken first with total money won, if money won is equal, then a coin flip will be done.
Submit Entries to:
by e-mail, to: scholarship@MountedPatrolFoundation.org
or by mail or courier, to:
Mounted Patrol Foundation
Mounted Patrol of San Mateo County Foundation
ATTN: Rodeo Scholarship Award
521 Kings Mountain Road
Woodside, CA 94062-4209
or by fax, to: (650) 851-9352
The winner will be selected by June 30th
The award will be presented at this year’s Woodside 4th of July Junior Rodeo
1. Contestant age determined as of Jan 1st, 2023
2. All NCJRA rules will be followed. You are responsible for knowing the rules. Rule Books are available.
3. All Contestants must wear Western Hat, Western Boots, Pants and Long Sleeved Collared Shirt. Shirts must be tucked in.
4. Any Contestant using drugs or alcohol on these grounds will be disqualified. No foul language allowed.
5. Contestant Back Numbers must be worn at all times while competing.
6. No one is allowed in the Arena or Behind the Chutes except Contestants competing in that event & 1 parent.
7. Any questions or concerns MUST be addressed to the Event Director first.
8. No Refunds will be issued without notice to the Rodeo Secretary PRIOR to the start of the Rodeo. Vet/Med Certificate required.
9. Entries must be postmarked by June 22nd.
10. Entrance: The Mounted Patrol will allow two family members in per Contestant. All others be prepared to pay a gate charge. Remember Norcal is not in charge of the gate.
11. The Mounted Patrol will again be hosting the Dinner-Dance on July 3rd evening, tickets will be available to be purchased.
12. Parents and contestants!! Remember your check is made payable to MOUNTED PATROL OF SAN MATEO COUNTY!
Also please remember that in order for any points to count for this rodeo your membership will need to be turned in by the close of rodeo entries on June 21st.
13. All Contestants are encouraged to participate in the Grand Entry!!
14. Check In begins at 6:30 A.M., Ground Rules Meeting at 6:45, Rodeo begins at 7:00 A.M.
15. Parking is limited. On July 4th you will be asked by the Mounted Patrol to downsize your camp and horse area. Paying spectators will be
parking next to you. Please cooperate!!! It is a privilege to rodeo in this arena.
Rodeo entries close on June 21st at 11:59pm. If you are entering multiple contestants, you must fill out an entry form for each contestant. If you want to earn points towards the year-end finals and awards you will need to complete a membership application. See Membership for all the details. Buckles will be presented